Friday, October 2, 2009

Poor Mason





This is a reoccurring event lately. I go upstairs to put Maddie down for her nap. Sometimes I stop and tell them where I'm going and that I'll be right back and sometimes I just try and sneak away real quick. But no matter what I do, Mason (also being very tired) goes to the bottom of the stairs and just cries for me to come downstairs. This is how I found him the last couple of times. Cade used to always fall asleep in the wierdest places as well.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

aezra noell said...

your house is beautiful! and all i can see are the bottom of the stairs. oh britt, PLEASE email pics of your house. I don't care if its messy. just do it already! lol :o)

Carrie said...

That's one tired boy! So funny. My kids rarely did that. I sure wish they would just fall asleep sometimes. :)