Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Yummy

I was in the middle of making dinner when Maddie K started fussing so I put her in the bumbo seat right next to me and gave her a licorice. Oh my goodness. She devoured that thing. It kept her very busy and happy. she was just smacking away, sucking on it and making all sorts of funny noises.
Oh yeah, yum, yum, hmmm, yum, smack. I could hardly get her to look at me because she was so busy enjoying her licorice. And yes I know I am a terrible mom I gave my 7 month old a licorice. Funny what you start to slack on, I never would have done that with my first. At least not this early.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kameron Luster and Jordan Nikolaus said...

I think she will be fine.. She just might LOVE sweets when she gets older haha, but who doesn't.

Brit she's a beautiful baby..

Loric said...

Oh Wow! Yah. I think that kept her busy. But a mom's got to do what a mom's got to do, right?