Monday, October 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Chris! You are loved.

Chris' birthday was last Thursday. We went out with his sister and her husband and another couple. The plan was to do a movie and dinner. We got the movie in, which was pretty good and a real nice treat for Chris and I. We couldn't remember the last time we had gone to a movie for ourselves. Then we called to check on the baby and found that she had been crying almost the entire time, so we rushed over to the babysitters house and picked up Maddie. (Thank you Ali, I owe you big time)
Some of the things I love about my husband:

- he often brings home chocolate just for me!

- he makes the kids and I laugh

- he reminds me of my appointments, because he knows that's a weakness of mine.

- he makes us delicious Sunday morning breakfasts

- he loves to feel the spirit and go to all his church meetings, whereas I need a nudge from him sometimes.

- he loves cologne, and smells so yummy

and now my kids are bugging me so I have to go, but those are just a few random things I love about him.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Happy Birthday Chris! I would have to agree, he is a pretty good guy. :)

rcworkman said...

Happy Birthday Chris...And of course I remember you. I am so glad you posted on my blog. Keep reading. It is so good to see your cute family. Your children look the same just all grown up. What an adorable family you have.