Monday, September 14, 2009

Last weekend my parents flew into Jacksonville to visit my dad's mom in Panama City. They rented a car to drive the rest of the way and as they were getting on the road. Dad and mom decided to turn around and make the long drive up here and visit us for the day! Dad called 9 o'clock in the morning and said can we come see you. They were here by 3 I think. Dad hadn't seen Madolin and he said it just killed him to be this close and not take the opportunity. Our kids were so excited when we told them Grandma and Grandpa were coming to see us! Of course I was too. Usually we meet them down in Florida, but with the baby, school and church, it would be just to much for me.

It was sooo nice to see them. We went out to dinner that evening at "Jim and Nicks" My mom loves their cheese muffins, who doesn't, they are so incredibly good. I enjoyed the conversation and the chance to just sit and visit. It was nice, Maddie K was all over the place and made herself known but that's okay. Then Chris made an awesome breakfast the next morning and they were off.
Thanks so much mom and dad for making the long drive, we feel loved. Love you

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

aezra noell said...

awe, im so glad. im so jealous they are there and Im here. :0(

The Zweifel Family said...

That is so cool! Sounds like Dad! I miss you guys so much! I hate this separation!

Carrie said...

There's nothing like Grandma and Grandpa coming to visit.