Friday, July 31, 2009

My favorite show ever


Wasn't last night's show AWESOME!!! except for the part when Ade got sent home. BOO.
I'm sorry but Evan is just not as good as Ade and Brandon are, I can't believe he stayed. I absolutely loved the dance routines last night I was so excited when they did "bleeding love"
I loved Mark from last season. JABBAWOCKEEZ ugh that was sooo cool!!!
Now if they would just come out with the seasons on CD my life would be complete. ha ha just kidding. Then I could watch the one with Lauren and Neil when she was in white and he was the villian. I could also watch the Paso Doble with Sabra and Neil, when she wraps herself like a doughnut around him and he drops her to the ground! I could also watch the one with Neil and Sabra danced to the music "Sweet Dreams are Made of These" can you see a pattern.

5 comments:

Callie Thurell said...

I agree with you about all of it!!! Ade should have stayed. I think that Evan is a cutie pie but he just isn't on the same level as Ade. Bleeding Love was awesome. I get on YouTube and watch all of my favorite dances!!!

Robyn said...

I love this show too!! John and I have watched from season 1 when it felt more like the auditions than what it has become today! And I totally agree with you about Ade should have stayed and so should have Melissa - she is a better dancer than Janene. But all is well because we all know that Kayla will walk away with the win (I hope!!)

The "Curby Clan" said...

What are you smokin Robyn? It was Melissa's time to go.. Bye Bye Melissa.
Janine is soooo much better
ha ha ha Yes I will be happy if Kayla or Brandon win.

Vintage Vinings said...

Ok! Ok! I've gotta voice mine!!!!
I'm for Kayla, White Lightning to win!!!! She just seems to dance magic & beam, beam, beam....!!! But all top
3 girls were so close it's finite.
There was something special about
each one & the way they danced.
And for the guys, I really liked
Ade before Brandon but did think
Evan would win favorite. He dances
so much like an all time favorite
Gene Kelly!!! Soooo..We'll see!!

aezra noell said...

boy, what am I missin'?