Sunday, July 12, 2009

Our latest, self inflicted hair pulling project

We decided to fix up our downstairs bathroom. The floor was wood and wood and water don't go well together especially in a bathroom used by children. We had water damage and in the summer months when it warmed up, it would not smell so good. I know it's grose, but Macey during her potty training had several accidents on the wood floor and it soaked into that wood and need I go further, yuck I know. Which is why we pulled it up and decided to put in tile. Here's a few pictures. It's a very small bathroom.


What started out as just floor and fixtures became a little more. We put in bead board and painted that and after at least 5 trys we finally got the toilet set. That was an absolute nightmare. You have to notice the faucet, Chris saw it and fell in love with it. I think that's his favorite part.
Note to self: clean mirror better

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

aezra noell said...

wow, that looks great! i love the wanes coating. drool.

Loric said...

WOW!!! You absolutely amaze me with these newfound "skills" of yours. That bathroom looks awesome!

the little Vinings ; ) said...

I love the new look!