Thursday, June 4, 2009

Productive Day!

I'm proud of myself I had a very productive day yesturday with the kids. I got myself ready for the day, did the dishes and just went outside to water the garden. Next thing I know I've got the lawn mower out and I'm teaching the boys how to mow the lawn. Cade could hardly push the thing so I had to walk with him. We found a turtle while mowing. Also raked and spread out grass seed on several sparse areas in the yard and watered.
Then it was time to feed the baby. After that I sat down with the kids and had them do schoolwork. They weren't so trilled about that. I got my menu and grocery list all written out, while they worked.
Let's see, then Mason wanted to play catch. It's so cute how excited he gets. When I told him yes. He runs out to the garage and grabs his glove and ball and then comes back in and says I have to have one. So then he's on a mission trying to find a glove for me. We just played in the family room, but I felt good spending time with him.
Got several loads of laundry done and folded and fed the baby throughout the day.
Then in the afternoon we set up the slip and slide outside for the kids and they had a blast doing that.
That's about it for my day. Dad was on his way home. He got dinner for the kids and I crashed on the couch for the rest of the night.

4 comments:

aezra noell said...

Thats AWESOME brittney, im so proud of you! just remember..."concentrate on the "doing" instead of the "getting it done"." love you

Jill said...

You put the fictional super-mom to shame! Whoo hoo!!

Kindy said...

Curby's! What's going on? My Mom sent us your blog address. I can't believe how much your family has grown. Crazy! Looks like you are doing really good. Kindy and I moved to Colorado and we had our first baby. Briley's a lot of fun. I am working for United Airlines so we get free flights. We want to come out and see you guys sometime! It's been a while. Anyways, let us know how you are all doing. -Nate

Loric said...

Man, what's your secret? Do you have some magic formula you would like to share with me to get motivation like that?