Friday, June 12, 2009

Our trip to the Atlanta Botanical Garden!

Ali and I braved it out and made a trip to the Botanical Garden. It was neat, I had a really good time. I would love to go again. I am so glad Ali came with me, she had been there before and knew the way. I would have definately gotten lost. We were a little worried with both of us having a new born and then the six you see here.
I love looking at those glass art pieces, they are so cool looking.
They loved sticking their hands in the water, We could have sat there forever just letting them put their hands in the water, oh and coins too gotta have coins. I didn't have any thank heaven Ali did. Macey, Porter, Mason and Boston.
They had a beautiful wall of orchids. Here's proof I was there!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Loric said...

Beautiful. (both you and the flowers) Sure wish you could help be figure out how to get back there to see both you and those flowers. :)