Saturday, March 28, 2009

Our Little Baseball Player

Baseball season started and Mason watched his brothers practicing outside and now I can not pull that bat and hat out of his hands. He crys and crys when he sees his brothers leave for their games. I told Chris next time he has to take this boy.
He is soooo cute walking around dragging this bat everywhere he goes. Last night as I was heading up the stairs to go to bed. Mason ran around the corner and then came back and I heard thump thump thump coming up the stairs. I looked down to see Mason with his hat on dragging the bat up with him.
We had a couple days of beautiful weather so I would take him outside and for over an hour he just played hitting the ball around and asking me over and over and over to WATCH!
Chris just beams with Pride!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

the little Vinings ; ) said...

Eden's beeb playn' tee ball too! It is so amazing to see how big our boys are getting! I can't beleive Mason is going to be three this fall, he looks like a little man!

Robyn said...

Those are the cutest pictures and story.

aezra noell said...

awe..its not a baby anymore britt! ahhhh! they grow up so fast. ain't it hilarious when you see your child carrying/dragging something up those stairs? ha haha I love it when emmery does it...its funny to find random things around the house that i could have sworn were up stairs before or visa versa. awe kids.he is so cute.

Kuks said...

That is great! What a cutie Mason is.

Loric said...

I have a little boy who could be GOOD FRIENDs with your little boy. Everywhere he goes, he has to have a ball in his hands. We haven't introduced him to a real bat yet. That could do some damage around here. :)