Saturday, March 28, 2009

I think that's a smile!

Do you think I can claim this as a smile. Chris and I have been having a little contest to see who could get Maddie to smile first. The little traitor smiled for daddy first. "Hey little girl, I'm the one that feeds you every 3 hrs 24/7" I still can't get her to smile for me, this is the closest thing I've been able to get.

I just love baby cheeks!!!
These pictures were all taken the same night, this was the last one I took. Poor thing I wore her out, she looks bored and done with the photo shoot.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

the little Vinings ; ) said...

How much fun is that?!?! She is super cute! I wish I could hold her, she just looks like she is a cuddler!

Robyn said...

Brittany I would not worry that Chris got her to smile first - he is goofy looking anyone would want to smile at that :) (just kidding Chris). She looks so much older than she really is. So sweet!

aezra noell said...

oh what a darling you've got there on your hands. I wish I could hold her. I got to hold Tatum today! she is still only a 11 lbs. so tiny. Hey is that the outfit I gave her? I think it is! wow, must be a popular one...i think i've seen it b/4. anties know best right? :0)

Vintage Vinings said...

Wow Brittney! Madolin looks like
she's really grown alot just since
I was there! Unless the pictures
just make her look so!

I can't believe you had the time
to get out and get announcement's
made, but I'm anxiously awaiting
one! If it's the one I'm thinking of that I liked of her while I was there. They grow up so fast, just
enjoy her while you can. Love her up!

Kuks said...

Brit,
she is beautiful. And growing so fast. Is that fair?