Friday, March 6, 2009

My New Favorite Salad!

My friend Ali introduced me to this salad. It is so yummy. You have to get this Salad Dressing though. It is Brianna's Poppyseed Dressing and it has a picture of a peach on the front.
Kay this is what you need for this yummy salad. :) this is for one serving. I make it for myself for lunch a lot. I got two of my kids hooked on it too.
You get yourself a crisp apple and use about half and cut into chuncks
Craisins
sugar coated slivered or sliced almonds
& any kind of salad. Pour this dressing on top, mix and eat!!!

Mom had it while she was out visiting- she can testify to how good it is.

1 comments:

aezra noell said...

ugh, really?! sounds gross. is there anything else you can intice me with?(is that how you spell intice?) hmm...anyway, miss you, love you, come back to me! love your sissie!