Saturday, March 7, 2009

I just love her

I can't help it, she's so flippin cute. I'm warning you now, you'll be seeing lots of posts of my sweet little girl. She definately has the Vining big eyes. I love it.
I had just given her a bath and was sitting by the window rocking her and she could not pull her eyes away from that window. I had Macey grab a headband and started taking pictures. I have way too many of this exact pose, she never changed her expression or looked away.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

aezra noell said...

Hooray!!!!!!!! I don't think i can say it loud enough. FINALLY...i vining "lookin' baby! she looks totally like you britt! that makes me soooo happy!what a doll. i wish i could just kiss her and hold her and squeez her. lucky me soon i'll be able to hold another baby girl. no not mine..but shelly's. I should do wish i could visit u and talk to u. i miss you and love you so much, my big sis! muhwahh! kisses to y'all!

Carrie said...

She is precious! I can't wait to see that little bundle! Can I come see you this week?

It it always wonderful to have your mom around, isn't it?

Robyn said...

Aww so sweet. I really like that angelic picture of the baby too...she looks very peaceful.

Nicole said...

Good to find you blogging too! I don't even think I knew you were pregnant... maybe it just didn't register. How is 5? We are considering taking the plunge. Let me know.