Saturday, December 6, 2008

Macey's New Haircut!

Macey is a funny one, that girl. With two older brothers she can be quite the tomboy and other times she's as girly as can be, but not when it comes to bows and piggytails. She can't stand them and as soon as we get home from any store or outing she rips them out, so hard in fact that she was breaking her hair off in clumps and took scissors to it one time out of frustration to get the darn thing out. Chris and I were getting tired of her hair always in her face and looking like a rats nest. I got her out of the shower the other morning and I had had enough of her whining about doing her hair. I didn't even wait to set up an appointment somewhere, I just sat her down and started cutting. She was all for it, Chris and I had mentioned it to her a couple of times and she was actually excited to do it.



I'll have to take a picture again when it's all dolled up. This is just after I cut it. I tried to do an A line cut. Chris was a little shocked when he came home, I don't think he was expecting me to chop that much off. eeek, I hope I can make it look cute.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Erna said...

Totally cute! I can't believe you did that yourself - great job.

I just cut all of Ryleigh's hair off too. She is the same way and would cry every time we had to brush out all the tangles. Our mornings are much happier with her short do.

aezra noell said...

Wow Britt...that is some great cut. You should try it out more often...maybe you could cut other girls hair in your ward or something and make a few extra bucks! i think macey looks so cute with her new cut. tell her ashley says she looks "hip". cute, cute. now go celebrate.

the little Vinings ; ) said...

I think it is soooo cute! You did a great job... she is one cute and sassy girl!

Carrie said...

Eliza yanks her hairbows out as soon as she gets home too. At least she will wear them to church, right? Her hair looked DARLING on Sunday. I told her and she smiled. What a cutie. Great job Brittney!

Loric said...

Wow!!! You did that?!?!? It looks terrific! Britt, I think you've found another hidden talent. She looks so cute!