Monday, September 29, 2008

CJ's special "Baptism" day!!

I forget you have to enter entries in backwards when the're continued so you'll have to scroll down for the first part.
Can you believe how big the Weeks boys are getting. They were all so willing to help, Connor and Tanner had to give prayers and Tyler gave the talk on Baptism. He did a good job, I think it will be memorable for CJ that Tyler spoke at his baptism.
Auntie gave a wonderful talk on the Holy Ghost. Doesn't she look beautiful.

Chris and I were so full of gratitude for being able to have family there from both sides. I know it was hard for Chris and CJ to wait. Chris was so eager to baptize his first son. I sure do appreciate his sacrifice and then to ask Grandpa to see if he would like to confirm CJ knowing it would be special for my dad was just so thoughtful. Love you babe. It was such a great experience.

Dad, CJ and Bishop Black

(Neat Story) After Dad and CJ finished the baptism in the font and were in the dressing room changing... Chris tells the following story. We were getting ready to dry off and CJ was shivering waiting for me to give him his towell. I said, are you freezing son? and he said "yeah but Dad, I'm all wet and shaking freezing cold..... but inside my chest it feels all warm and kinda like on fire". I was able to tell him that what he was feeling was the Holy Ghost. He had the most beautiful happy smile I had ever seen on his face and he looked so angelic. It was a sweet special moment for just Father and Son. I love you CJ! DAD.Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

aezra noell said...

wow, i did not realize that he's been waiting since May to get baptised! Well I hope it was worth the wait. Tell CJ love from the Flemings.

the little Vinings ; ) said...

There's not much more to say from my last comment, but that everyone looks so big and grown up! Everyone looks great all dolled up for the big day too!