Monday, September 29, 2008

CJ's Baptism

What a great weekend! My parents drove in with my Nana Pat on Friday and had a nice dinner together and got to visit. Saturday we all loaded up and went down to the football field for CJ's game. We got a T-shirt for Dad with CJ's whole team and their numbers on the back. CJ had an awesome game and we won! Mom got some great pictures at the football game. Then we got an hour or so to rest and then off to the church for the Baptism. I love CJ's little quirky shy smiles.
I love this picture because of our hands and how CJ is holding onto them. I can't believe I didn't notice those bangs in my eye.

It was so nice having mom and Nana here to help me with the kids and we even squeezed in time to work with the kids and had them do a musical number. They were so cute up there singing.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Erna said...

Such a beautiful family!!!

the little Vinings ; ) said...

I am so glad that you got to have both sides of the family there! I am sure C.J. is going to remember that day for the rest of his life! And he will know who loved he was, and how special it was to have everyone there and taking part in it! We miss you, and are proud of your choice C.J.!