Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Signing Macey up for Kindergarten today!!!! I am so excited for her... she is going to LOVE IT. I'm worried about what I am going to do about Mason. I have literally had to drag him back into the car at the school's drop off drive thru. He tried to jump out real quick and follow the boys. He tried to do the same with Chris as well. He screamed at the top of his lungs the whole way home saying he wanted to go to school and that he is big enough.

I am now in Young Womens over the Beehives. I am scared but excited to have the beehives.
As an activity we had a lady in our ward who teaches at the YMCA, come do a Zumba class. That was a blast. I would love to do that again. I seriously need to work on the booty shaking part. Just imagine a robot trying to shake his backside. Thankfully there were others in the same boat with me. ha ha I have lots of good memories doing Jane Fonda workouts with my sisters growing up. It's so much fun doing that stuff in a group!
Chris is becoming Mr. Mom. He has had to watch the kids a lot lately... a lot. I can't help but to enjoy it just a little as I listen to him vent about frustrations I have had for a very long time. I'm always the mean bad mom that throws everything away. I came home from a long Saturday activity to a beautiful clean house but a fed up husband that was ready to chuck every toy we have in the house.

Cade has his "Market Day" today. Last time was a flop so I really hope today goes well. He is selling "Worms on a STICK" Gummy worms and Gummy Bears. Cade and CJ came up with it!

1 comments:

Carrie said...

They are going to love you in YW's! It will be a nice break for you from the kiddies, even though they are so very adorable!:)