Saturday, November 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Macey!!!

Macey turned 5 on the 4th. I can't believe how big my kids are getting. We moved to Georgia when she was only 9 months old. Now look at her, sniff sniff. We had a gentleman at church pull Chris and I aside and said he was watching us during sacrament and knew that we had our hands full, but wanted to tell us to enjoy every moment of it because before you know it they are grown up and gone. He began to get really choked up and went on to say now he has great grandchildren and still can't believe it. My little girl is now my big helper. Every day without fail or even a prod, she will get Maddie from all her naps. She pulls down the side crib, picks up Maddie K out of the crib and carries her down the stairs. Sounds scary I know, but she absolutely loves doing it, in fact she gets very upset if somebody else tries to. She loves to make her daddy laugh. She LOVES gum. If anyone has gum she sniffs it out and has no fear asking if she can have some. She loves purses and has plenty of them, but if you look inside, it will be filled with cars, guns and action figures. Can you tell she has older brothers? And of course she loves her little sister Maddie and is her second mom.


She can be quite the ham. Love you Macey.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

The Zweifel Family said...

I love that girl! I miss her so much! Tell her we love her! I want to see that strut again! Hee Hee!