Thursday, May 14, 2009

T's Prom Pics

Tyler had his prom last weekend and we decided to go "check'em out". Sure is fun to watch them and the memories it brings back. Tyler's date was Kelsie. She's a sweetie
Here's the group picure
I liked this one of all the guys
We've gotten to know Kelsie and her family and Macey just loves her. Kelsie doen't have any sisters so she is really sweet with my girls and loves to give them attention, which Macey just absolutely loves. Kelsie will let Macey hold her purse and to pretend to talk on her "pink" cell phone and use her lip gloss ... etc. Macey just loves it. Did I mention Macey loves her.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

aezra noell said...

awe thats so sweet. and look at the cute baby too! I think my tooth is hurting! too much sweetness.

Carrie said...

That was fun to see you guys there for the Prom Gala Event! I almost didn't see baby Madolin in Kelsie's arms. She looked like a little baby doll. That is such a cute picture. See you at the Talent Show!!!!