Monday, May 4, 2009

Madolin's Blessing Day

Madolin was such an angel today. She didn't cry when I put her in her dress. She didn't spit up on her dress. She smiled for me and for the camera and didn't make a peep as being blessed. Then she took a wonderful long nap all through the rest of church and made it home before waking up. Her blessing was beautiful and other than being late to church (oops) everything went smooth enough for me - not perfectly, I do have 5 kids, but smooth enough.
,
I can't tell you enough how much we love her.
This is the only good picture we got of her afterwards, once we got home and woke her up she was very very hungry and wanted to eat rather than to smile.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

aezra noell said...

Those pictures are just so sweet. And look at YOU HOT MAMA. I can't believe you're my Sissie! You look so good after having 5 kids...i sure hope I look as you and Lori.I wish I could have been there. I wish I could hold her. I miss you all and love you more. And I really LOVE that last picture...what a great shot of you and baby. Precious!

Carrie said...

She looked like a little angel yesterday and behaved so perfectly. What a wonderful day for your family.

Elder Jared Hardy said...

Hey, Curby's,

What a beautiful family! I can't believe you have 5 kids! It sounds like you two are very busy! I can't believe CJ was baptized! Hailey was baptized in December. Mandolin is beautiful! Life has been interesting around the Hardy Home. Nate and Kindy have a beautiful little daughter named Briley. Their blog is nkhardy.blogspot.com They live in Denver. Jared is on a mission in Puerto Rico. His blog is: elderjaredhardy.blogspot.com
He started his mission in October 2008. Daniel is getting ready to move to Denver. Alison and her two kids will be moving into our house within a couple of weeks. I'm still teaching junior high. Mike is in the oil industry but works for someone else. He is the high priest group leader. Grammy has been living with us for over two years since Mike's dad passed away. There is always something going on around here. It was sure good to hear from you all! Our email address is hardy4@cox.net.
Mike's email is mike.hardy@cox.net. We don't really have our own blog. We sure would love to see you guys sometime! Nate works for an airline and we get free tickets. Maybe sometime we could drop in! You guys take care! Love, Jeanie Hardy

Loric said...

Ahhhhhh, she looks like a beautiful angel. . .love all that fluffy white. Don't you just love it when things go so well. I only wish we could have been there with you. . .love ya!