Monday, January 10, 2011

Macey and Mason's Birthdays

I can't believe our little Dubby is now 4 yrs old. He is the sweetest, most tender hearted boy and a little ruffian on the flip side and lovingly beats up on his little sister a lot. The stinker. We sure do love him and his sweet funny personality.




Macey turned 6. Crazy to think we left Arizona when she was 10 months old and now she's 6. She was so excited to go to Build-a-Bear! She requested to go there more than six months before her birthday and every month she would remind me.
Macey Mo is such a ham and has us rolling sometimes with her funny faces and theatrical gestures. Oh my goodness and I am not used to the drama that comes along with girls. Thank goodness for Chris that can reason with her. She has always been such a big helper and so motherly to anyone that is hurt in anyway. Love you two.




2 comments:

Loric said...

Oh I love you Brittney and your darling kids! I still think of them as babies too because that's how I remember them. I'm so glad we got to be with them and experience their cute personalities while we were there. You summed them up perfectly! Too cute about the Build a Bear. I think that's the age I took most of girls too. They absolutely love it and the way they present them with the heart and put it in the bear is just precious. Good memories!

Carrie said...

Those cakes look really yummy! Happy Birthday to those cuties. We all love your family.