Monday, November 1, 2010

Crook's Visit

It was such a treat to have my sister Lori and her family come and visit all the way from Arizona!
We took them up to Amicalola Falls so they could see what Fall looks like, you don't get that in Arizona. The morning we were getting ready to go, Lori called out "wear your red shirts" thinking only her kids would listen. I didn't realize until we got there that my three oldest assumed they had to put on red shirts as well.

My favorite picture of Lori and I.


I love this picture of the kids, they are so cute.


My kids had a blast having their cousins come and stay. I was so sad to see them leave. Thank you Crook family for making the effort. We love you guys. Double Rainbow All the Way!


3 comments:

Vintage Vinings said...

Wow!! Look at all those kids!!!
You make quite a bunch all
together!

I wanted to be a fly on the
wall so I could see all the
goings on.

Looks like you had a great time!
Lori says she thinks it was her
funest vacation ever!! Only
to short!! I'm so glad you
could get together!

Carrie said...

That IS such a great picture of you and your sis. Navy blue is a great color on you. I bet it was so fun and crazy at your house with all those kids. It is such a treat to have your family visit.

Loric said...

"DOUBLE RAINBOW ALL THE WAY!!!!" Fond memories I tell you, fond memories. . .a-hem, I'm looking at these pictures and wondering about our pinkie promise??? Ah-huh.