Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Cade's birthday/baptism

Here's pictures at his baptism and some of my favorite pictures of Cade.

























We celebrated Cade's birthday in Florida with his grandma and grandpa and his great nana. We went and saw Toy Story 3 - cute movie!
I forgot my camera so I don't have any pictures of his birthday- argggghh


Then all of us drove back to Georgia and had his baptism. Poor Nana Pat fell the day before we left and she was still willing to come even though her hip and elbow were pretty sore. She's so amazing she still played the piano for us at the baptism.

Cade had his brother give the talk on baptism and his cousin Connor spoke on the Holy Ghost. They both did a really good job. It was very nice. We love you so much Cade.






2 comments:

Jill said...

They're growing up so fast, I remember when he was born! Ben's baptism is scheduled for the 20th of this month, I can hardly believe it.

Carrie said...

You guys take the best family pictures. Such a beautiful bunch. Congrats to Cade! We loved being there at his baptism.