Saturday, April 17, 2010

My kids are growing up. :(



I revamped these cute pair of flip flops with ribbons and stuff. (I totally stole this idea) They came out so cute! Macey wanted to do her flip flops too! When we were finished I excitedly told her that I had extra ribbon and I could make a pair for me so we would match. Her reply was uummm NO. I asked her why not. She said I want to be different.


Then that night Chris had taken the kids to the dollar store while I had the Beehives over for a movie night and Chris tells me CJ's choice of toy was not a toy but cologne.


What in the world is going on?

8 comments:

Carrie said...

What IS going on? Gabrielle told me when she was very young, "Mom, I'm my own person." :)

Carrie said...

Oh yeah, and those flip flops are way too cute!

Robyn said...

It happens fast - watch out ;)

Kuks said...

That is hilarious! Tell CJ he can't date until he's 32.
--LeeAnn

The Zweifel Family said...

I catch Jathen putting on Jon's cologne all the time! The first time it happened I was like, WHAT THE HECK!

The Zweifel Family said...

Cute shoes by the way! Lovin it!
You're so crafty!

Loric said...

I'm trying some of those fancy shoes this week myself. So cute! Thanks for sharing! Doesn't it kind of bum you out when you come to that realization that they're growing up?

aezra noell said...

I know where you got that from! im sooo jealous you actually gone and done it! good for you. they look way cute. i saw the pics of maddie and most of them i see you in her. i love it! yes, yr kids are growing up. (sigh) sad, i can't be there to watch it.