Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I love getting cards

I saw this idea somewhere and thought it was a really cute idea. My very own Christmas Card Tree. You just kind of have to wait awhile to get enough cards. I would also like to say that, for anyone who is reading this, I still like to get Christmas letters. It's slowly becoming a thing of the past and I miss hearing about you all. Even though I don't do one myself. Don't follow me - I've got 5 kids. ( I use this excuse a lot )
I also took a picture of our beautiful clock. This was Chris' gift from his Sister and Brother-in-law. He is very talented and is always trying and teaching himself new things, like how to make big beautiful clocks. It stands 4' tall. The picture doesn't do it justice and Chris and I absolutely love it.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Erna said...

I LOVE clocks! I have a wall of clocks in my formal living room and one in almost every room of the house. I think it might be an addiction of mine. :) I love your house it is beautiful. I think your wall color is the same as my family room.

Carrie said...

Wow, that is quite a clock! I love it too and your card Christmas tree, of course, why didn't I think of that? Ha, ha!

Happy New Year!

aezra noell said...

darling home. just darling. its a picturesque Christmas tree. im oozing with envy