Thursday, February 5, 2009

I'm Nesting.


I don't really have anything to post. I've only got a few more weeks to go and so I have been trying to get projects done around the house before I have this baby. Sad to say but there not projects for the baby isn't that terrible. (I did get all the clothes out and washed.)I have been focusing on finishing my master bathroom. It was an ugly purple when we bought the house, I started with a tan and got halfway through and didn't like it so then I decided to go with an aqua blue, but that ended up looking an ugly shade of baby's breath blue. It was quite hideous there for awhile with all these different colors on the walls and ceiling. Yes the previous owners painted the vaulted ceiling purple as well. gag. So here I am again nine months pregnant on top of a ladder trying to paint the ceiling and get the edges perfect. With each one of my kids I did something like this. Macey it was scraping down a popcorn ceiling. Cade was scraping up a vinyl floor and CJ I can't remember. Don't get mad at Chris for letting me do this. He doesn't - I don't tell him and then he comes home with it already started. I'll have to post a picture of my bathroom when it's done! Cross your fingers that I come early but not to early - I need to finish first.
P.S. isn't that bird hilarious. It cracks me up everytime I look at it.

3 comments:

aezra noell said...

yes brittney, the bird is hilarious. you can sure pick em'. haha...I love you adn miss you and hope you had a wonderful birthday. have fun nesting.

Loric said...

I'd love to see the finished product. Take it easy Britt. . . and best wishes for the ensuing weeks. Love ya!

Robyn said...

You are crazy!! :) Good luck finishing your project and be careful.